Ropali holds 6-day promos to celebrate 46th Anniversary
Ropali Motorcycles has been in the industry for 46 years now. Recently, it has launched the “6-Day Countdown Celebration” wherein different activities are being done in branches for customers to gain a reward or surprise depending on the day that they visited the Ropali store. The activities were done from May 7-12, 2021 giving all clients plenty of time to join in the festivities.
The Ropaliversary: Greater @ 46 set of activities are as follows:
- May 7, 2021, 1st day – Free oil - The Push Products that are targeted to be sold are the Honda Beat, Honda TMX and Honda Genio. If the client were able to purchase one of the units mentioned above, he/she will get a FREE OIL.
- May 8, 2021, 2nd day – Free meryenda/Ropali Treats - All clients that will go inside the branch will receive a pameryenda/snacks.
- May 9, 2021, 3rd day – Karaoke sing-along - A karaoke machine is available inside the branch and clients will be asked to sing a sample of their preferred song. There will be a sorpresang regalo (grocercy, bigas, etc.) that awaits them after.
- May 10, 2021, 4th day – Ropali community pantry/Gift-giving - Branches will display grocery goods where in all APPROVED clients are allowed to get grocery items based on their needs.
- May 11, 2021, 5th day – Free service - During this day, clients can bring their motorcycles and we will service it for free (Labor fee only is free).
- May 12, 2021, 6th day – Sorpresa sa Aniversaya Raffle Roulette - During this day, clients will have a chance to win either (1) Helmet, (1) Cavan of Rice or (1) set of Groceries.
Aside from these activities, Ropali has also prepared the Ropaliversary Buenas Bonus Promo where the first 46 customers with a motorcycle unit release during Ropali’s Anniversary will be granted a P1, 000 worth of Sodexo gift certificate.
In celebrating the success and growth of the company, the clients, who are the main source of Ropali’s accomplishments, should to feel the appreciation that they deserve and that is by rewarding and giving appreciation to them in a form of small tokens and gestures.